PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bauer, Ross, Orvis, Lamson reels

windknot
12-16-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm doing a bit of winter cleaning and wanted to see if anyone could get any use out of a few reels that I just don’t get to fish as often as I’d like:

Bauer MSL 2 –The reel is in great condition functionally and cosmetically with no scratches or marks and the spool has one small ding on the rim and a few very light scratches, but overall this reel is in excellent shape. The spool is black and loaded with backing and a pale green Scientific Anglers Mastery GPX WF6F in good condition. Comes with original Bauer box, Bauer neoprene case, reel care sheet, and blank warranty card. SOLD.

Bauer MSL2 Splash Blue spool – This extra spool for the Bauer is loaded with backing and an Orvis Generation III Clear Intermediate WF5S line in good condition. Rare and neat-looking color scheme. This spool is in mint condition with no marks or scratches and comes with Bauer neoprene spool case and original Bauer box with blank warranty card. SOLD.

Lamson Velocity Hybrid 1 – The reel is in excellent working condition and has no scratches or marks, the spool has a few dings along the rim but is very clean overall. Spool is loaded with backing and a neon green Cortland Lazerline 444 DT3F in good condition. Comes with original Lamson box, Lamson neoprene case, reel care sheet, and blank warranty card. SOLD.

Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor II gold (old style) – This reel is in great working condition and both reel and spool look excellent cosmetically; only a few very faint scratches and a bit of wear on the reel seat keep it from being in mint condition. Spool is loaded with backing and an olive dun Orvis Wonderline Generation III WF5F line in good condition. Comes with Orvis clamshell reel case. SOLD.

Ross Cimarron 1 (post-’98 ) – platinum, in great condition, has some wear in the form of a few faint scratches, but overall this is a very clean example of a popular reel in a rare color scheme. SOLD.

Ross Cimarron 1 (pre-‘98 ) – black, in good condition, a few dings on the rim of the reel and spool but overall this is a decent-looking reel. The drag goes from loose to tight pretty quickly but is still fully functional. You can either adjust the drag setting manually, or send it in to Ross and they can change it to your specifications. It's also entirely fishable as is. Loaded with backing and an old Cortland WF6F neon line that probably needs to be replaced. SOLD.

***Note: If you buy both of the Ross reels I'll throw in a Ross double-reel neoprene pouch. Otherwise these two reels do not come with cases. Sorry!

Please email mattfishy@gmail.com directly if you’re interested and/or would like to see pictures.

Regarding shipping/delivery times for the holidays: all prices quoted include USPS Priority shipping with tracking which usually takes 2-3 days, but overnight express mail shipping is possible for about $10 more. If I receive Paypal payment by Wednesday or Thursday night I will ship out the following morning; if I receive payment between Friday morning and Sunday night I will ship out on Monday morning. I would guess that reels shipped as late as Tuesday would get to you in time for Christmas, although this depends on how far away you are.

Thanks!
Matt