PDA

View Full Version : Good feed back for Nor Cal guide Craig Nielsen

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-15-2009, 11:31 AM
From CFFU group email I just received from Sam Yee:

This email may not forward since it has links and such but if you are
interested in fishing the Klamath and want a guide who is reputable and good
company Craig Nielsen is the guide who has written articles for California Fly
Fisher and has written about switch rods.

Sam Yee

http://www.shastatrout.com/

JJ
12-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Bill,

I have fished with Craig and would agree with Sam in recommending Craig as a guide on the Klamath. Craig is an experienced guide and an all around good guy to fish with. If you get a chance, you should fish with him.

stevie steelhead
12-17-2009, 06:58 AM
Craig is a great guide and very accomodating. He is a good teacher/instructor, calm, and has a great sense of humor.
I would recommend him without reservations! (No pun intended)

Craig Nielsen
01-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Bill, Sam, JJ, Stevie:

Thanks so much for the kind words. In these challenging times it really means a lot to receive your encouraging words and generous support.

I love fly fishing and feel extremely fortunate to be able to make a living at the thing I love. I left a promising career at Chico State to pursue this passion with little illusion about the challenges I might face but little did I know that the economy would take this turn.

I work hard to try and share my enthusiasm and expertise everyday but I know that these days it is not always enough and many folks have not been as lucky as myself and my family.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer your kudos. I hope to fish with you again soon and often. Until then wishing you tight lines and singing reels!