PDA

View Full Version : New I-Phone and I-Touch Apps for fishing

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Hello All,

I’m very excited to share some news with you! A good friend of mine and I have created the ultimate fishing application for your I-Phone or I-Pod Touch called “FishHead,” and it is now available on the iTunes App Store!!

Here is some information on the Application.

FishHead: The ultimate planning and on the water Fishing Application.

You can learn more at www.fishheadapp.com we also have a direct link the App store from our site.

Track real time weather, tides or river flows, and moon phases all in the palm of your hand. Finally a fishing App created by fisherman for fisherman!

Have you ever wondered what the water flow and weather was doing on your favorite stream prior to making the drive? Or are you a saltwater angler who wants to know what’s going on around the corner? Has the tide started to move? Is your favorite steelhead river dropping or on the rise? What has is it done over the past 10 days? Or do you have multiple websites or applications open to make an educated decision on where to fish the next day? With FishHead, this one easy to use application does it all. FishHead combines weather, river flows, tides and a lunar table organized for your favorite fishing destinations. Store up to 20 tide and river favorites on record. Swipe from the Missouri River, to the Madison, to the Yellowstone in seconds.. See which river is in shape and make the drive. Make on the water decisions based on reliable real time weather. Forecast weather and see what the tide will be doing next week.

If you have and iPhone or an iPod touch, and you fish, FishHead is the only fishing App you need!! We’ve already received some great reviews on the App store and I’ve attached a few screen shots to give you an idea of the App in action.

FishHead is a one time download fee of $6.99.

Thanks,

John G. Sherman

www.fishheadapp.com