PDA

View Full Version : Lower Yuba River meeting..........Dec 10, Thursday

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi guys-

On December 10 between 1 and 3 at the Yuba County Water Agency (address below) Western Aggregates will make a presentation regarding the proposed Yuba River access changes. They are flying up their senior VP from Texas so you’ll be getting the straight scoop from the top with no room to pass the buck.

SYRCL’s executive director, Jason Rainey and Gary Reedy, SYRCL’s fisheries biologist will be there to answer any questions regarding the salmon rehabilitation phase of the project.

I haven’t heard if YOA will be present or not.

This is a public forum and I imagine much of the time will be spent answering questions from the audience. Please come to get the real dirt on the project and not filtered information and rumors from third parties.

Wild waters,
Ralph Cutter

Yuba County Water Agency
1220 F Street
Marysville, CA 95901-4740
(530) 741-6278

Hogan Brown
12-03-2009, 10:47 AM
makes sense to have a community meeting at 1pm on a thurs....I know the unemployment rate is high but seriously. I assume most people with an interest in this issue have jobs.

Mrs.Finsallaround
12-10-2009, 10:00 AM
SYRCL posted these on 12/07/09:
http://www.yubariver.org/content/syrcl-answers-faqs-regarding-lower-yuba-river-rehabilitation-program

I will personally be at the public meeting today. It is worth the time I have to take off to attend. :nod: