PDA

View Full Version : Message from old Bill..........

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Every day I am amazed at how well our little message board is doing.

This is all thanks to the message board family here of special people who love the outdoors, love fly fishing and enjoy sharing it with others.

Daily we average over 800 different people coming here to read and in some case post information and great photos.

Thanks for taking the time to share what you have learned with others.

Scott V
12-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks you Bill for providing a place for people to share information and knowledge. I have meet a good number of people on this board that I consider true friends, and I count you as one of them as well. I hope to take another trip to a new far away destination with you again. Maybe for tarpoon?

john
12-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey Scott, You're just a suck up. You wanna do poons this summer? We can do that on the cheap(except for the godawful airfare lately to BZE) Think we got some guys going in late july/early august. Depends on the harvest. john

Don Powell
12-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I consider you a "contemporary" and I absolutely resent anything that would classify us as "old"!!!

Yes, indeed, your message board is a success...and I am a proud participant...I think about what I post and want to contribute something meaningful each and every time I do.

You truly do deserve the respect you have earned as the man who has enabled so many flyfishers in the Sacramento area to follow their dream...I count myself as one of them, thanks to you, Chuck Campana, Joe Shirshac, Andy Guibord and countless others who have learned in the environment you provided that fly fishing is a sport to be honored and carried with respect into the future.

Jeannie W.
12-03-2009, 02:50 AM
I am a new member!!! I have posted some photos in my album from our Fly Fishing Adventure to Tarpon Cay Lodge that we booked at Kiene's with Keith at Angling On the Fly! Check out the pictures!! Enjoy!
Tight Lines!
Jeannie and Dan

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Hi Jeannie

Glad you got on here OK.

Great photos of your trip to the Mexican Yucatan......

michaeln
12-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks for hosting this wonderful site, Bill!

David Lee
12-03-2009, 06:55 PM
"Old" Bill ??

I thought we were the same age ....... 13 .

D.~

jbird
12-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks for such a great forum Bill. Youve truly created something special here. Heres to many more years!