PDA

View Full Version : Meeting regarding Yuba River access

Tom Page
11-30-2009, 12:21 AM
I would like everyone to know that on December 10th starting at 1pm - 3pm
there will be a meeting regarding projects that are happening on the Lower Yuba River. This meeting will be conducted by Elizabeth A. Campbell, Ph.D.
from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. The meeting will be held in Marysville at the YCWA.
I attended the last meeting that she held with Jason Rainey from SYRCL. They informed me, several other Guides and fly fishermen that the partnership has been developed between SYRCL, Western Aggregate and YOA ( Randy Jarvis). I feel it is very important for everyone to show up to hear what is in the future for our Yuba River. I just ask that everyone who attends this meeting will remain positive and ask questions. Let’s try to get YOA out of the partnership. As I have mentioned in my other post I would rather pay a fee to SYRCL so they can continue to their outstanding contributions and projects for the Yuba rather than benefit a greedy Randy Jarvis.

nightgoat
11-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up Tom. I will do my best to make the meeting.

Joe

Mrs.Finsallaround
11-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks Tom... I will definitely be there, in addition to other members of the GBF conservation committee.

Mrs.Finsallaround
12-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Three of us from Granite Bay Flycasters will be attending... anybody wanna hitch a ride? Leaving from Natomas at noon.