PDA

View Full Version : New Ross "Evolution LT" is in stock @ Kiene's

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Wow.................we just got the new Ross "Evolution LTs" in yesterday.

I predict this will be the top selling "super fine" fly reel for 2010.

We were frankly shocked when they announced they were discontinuing the original "Evolution" this fall. they all sold out in a matter of days because they were so popular. Now I see why they did it.

The trout size #2 = #4/5 line size is $275.00 usd which is extremely competitive in that market place.

http://www.rossreels.com/products/fly-fishing-reels/evolution/evolution-fly-reels.cfm

Pimpinmeat
12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
I was checking these out last night and they amazingly mirror the look of the Galvan Torques. I own several T-series reels but with the huge price difference for the Evo's I might buying them from now on. The one thing I hated about the older Evo's was all the plastic parts. When I started buying better equipment it was a toss up between these 2 reels and the Galvan won out do to it's build. These new Evo's have all aluminum parts know and look great, have excellent drags and great colors. Good looking and performing reels.

Victor Yee
12-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Are the LT and the "old" Evolution interchangeable or is it a different animal completely?

michaeln
12-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Sure looks like a Galvan Torque, doesn't?