PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4WD - Perfect Fishing Truck

stevenj24k
11-15-2009, 07:27 AM
V8 5.4 Liter 4x4 XLT FX4 124K miles

New transmission at 122K - 3yr/36K warranty

Eclipse cd sirius MP3 stereo with front and rear speakers

A.R.E. Z series shell with rear slider to match power slider on inside - great for storing and traveling with rods

Line-X and bedrug since day one - perfect condition - great for gear and/or camping

Near new BGF TA/KO all terrain tires on alloy wheels.

Seats covered with wet okole's since day one - new cloth seats under

lots of extras - one owner - clean history - KBB private party is 10K - 9K for fellow Kiene's forum member

please email me for more pix

cemerson9353
11-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Whats next an airplane !!!!!

Ed Wahl
11-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I thought that was an airplane.

9k for a fellow Kiene's forum member?

This is your first post?

You only joined to sell your truck?

How many other forums have you signed up on to unload your pickup?

Um, welcome to the board?:-k

Ed?

stevenj24k
11-16-2009, 03:05 PM
hi ed, actually, i've been lurking here for well over a year and was a pretty active member over at ncffb, but have given up on that board because i find this one to be more interesting. sorry if this appears as a join and post to unload my truck, but i assure you it's not. i will be selling it or trading it one way or the other before end of year and have spent the past few years outfitting it to my fly fishing specs, so thought i'd toss it out there. based on KBB and some dealer's estimates i think the price i'm asking is pretty fair, especially considering the brand new transmission and all the extras i've put in it. if you have any questions about the truck or my fly fishing credentials, i'll be glad to oblige. the truck isn't posted on any other boards anywhere, but thought this might be a nice alternative to craigslist.

thanks

Ed Wahl
11-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Sorry about clouding up and raining all over you, glad to see a human being there.

This time seriously, welcome to the board.

What kind of fly fishing specs have you done?

Here's my old fishing truck.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/edfish333/IM001379.jpg

Ed

Scott V
11-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry about clouding up and raining all over you, glad to see a human being there.

This time seriously, welcome to the board.

What kind of fly fishing specs have you done?

Here's my old fishing truck.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/edfish333/IM001379.jpg

Ed

As you can see in the picture, Ed's head gets a little big so he needs to take 2 boats when he goes out.

Just poking at you Ed, love ya brother!!! When are we going fishing, I miss fishing with you.

stevenj24k
11-16-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah - i'm human - most of the time.
here's the stuff i added to the truck for my fly fishing needs.

- wet okole neoprene seat covers - things are bullet proof - the fronts are a little dirty, but backs are virtually spotless - my truck is on file with them, so they're easy to replace as needed

- the ARE Z series shell has a rear slider which matches up to the power rear slider on the inside of the truck so it's super easy to stow rods, even spey, without breaking down

- the bedrug has come in handy and comfy when i've needed to sack out in the back of the truck in a sleeping bag - beats setting up a tent

- trailer hitch - pretty self explanatory

- spent extra to get some nice running boards - not so much a fly fishing mod, but as i get older, makes it a hell of a lot easier to get in and out...

- sirius sat radio and nice eclipse head unit and speakers because i like long road trips and hate being without howard stern

- oh yeah, and my "vanity" plates "RPSMLPS"

stevenj24k
11-16-2009, 03:24 PM
oh yeah, and almost forgot - some killer all terrain tires