PDA

View Full Version : Striperfest Too

briansII
11-09-2009, 02:38 PM
In honor of Bill's past and present generosity, his donation was the first item to be raffled off. It was a Sage, Largemouth Bass Rod, line and Redington reel. I'm now the proud, and grateful owner. Thank you Bill, and Kiene's Fly Shop for your much needed support of this worthy cause. With the help of people like Bill Kiene, the Striperfest was a big success. These folks earn, and deserve our support.

Thanks again

briansII

Charlie Gonzales
11-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Good for you Brian! I didnt realize that was your name that was called, but could hardly hear what was goin on with all the laughter in the room(good times). Im sure you will put that rod to good use on the Forebay. Now I need to find out who won the trips that I donated.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Good for you Brian

Always nice when someone we know wins our donation.

You will have to post a picture of you, a LMB and the outfit someday.

briansII
11-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Good for you Brian! I didnt realize that was your name that was called, but could hardly hear what was goin on with all the laughter in the room(good times). Im sure you will put that rod to good use on the Forebay. Now I need to find out who won the trips that I donated.

Even though we were late(missed the bbq), it was good attending our first Striperfest. Like I said earlier, without guys like you and Bill, the fest wouldn't have been as successful as it was. I really wanted to win one of your trips. That's a place i'd like to learn more about. Hopefully next season.

Oh yeah, and who is Stan Uchi? LOL!! .........you had to be there. :-)

briansII

briansII
11-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Good for you Brian

Always nice when someone we know wins our donation.

You will have to post a picture of you, a LMB and the outfit someday.

Will do Bill!!

briansII

Charlie Gonzales
11-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Brian you should have come introduced yourself, I wouldnt recognize you without a pontoon boat strapped to your but. Stan Uchi, thas funny.