PDA

View Full Version : River's Edge, Sacramento

Cmcculloch
11-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Great restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Now open weekends for dinner. Friendly servers with good selection from menu, and larger than usual portions. Located about 1/2 block from the Watt Ave access on the American River at 8740 La Riviera Dr., Sacramento. Good place to fuel up either going to or coming from fishing at Watt.

My favorite for brunch or lunch is the Calamari steak and eggs with choice of country style or hash brown potatoes. They also have a good selection of more traditional breakfast omlettes and meats. Fishing rods decorate the walls with boating and fishing art.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-08-2009, 10:05 AM
That is a great location..........will have to check it out.

Years ago we at at "Party Time" on the north side of the river which was a little dinner at Watt & Fair Oaks.

Cmcculloch
08-29-2010, 11:34 PM
We had lunch at this restaurant today. They have greatly increased their menu selections, and are now open for dinner many nights of the week. Also saw a sign about Bud and glasses of wine for $1 on Tuesday - Thursday evenings, but didn't note the times. The meat loaf sandwich was excellent with a lot of onions cooked into the meat. Potato salad was good, and wife said it was better than hers. Of course, I wouldn't ever agree to that statement.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
http://riversedgedining.com/

I think we all need to support this restaurant so we have a place to eat around the Watt Avenue access.

They open at 6am during the week and 7am on the weekends.

Is it in the shopping center across the street from the Watt access?

Most could get off work and pick up something before they fish in the PM during the week.

September is usually a good month at Watt for the Half-pounders.

HOG-ON
09-16-2010, 09:30 PM
http://riversedgedining.com/

I think we all need to support this restaurant so we have a place to eat around the Watt Avenue access.

They open at 6am during the week and 7am on the weekends.

Is it in the shopping center across the street from the Watt access?

Most could get off work and pick up something before they fish in the PM during the week.

September is usually a good month at Watt for the Half-pounders.

RIVERS EDGE :

MMMMMM stuffed hashbrowns with 3 eggs on top & a side gravey \\:D/

Randy B
03-14-2011, 10:39 PM
We really should support this place that is close to an access point a lot of us use. They just had a Groupon 2-for-1 offer that I should've had the foresight to post. The Fair Oaks Benedict is amazing as is The Monster breakfast sandwich.