PDA

View Full Version : Pitures from the Trinity River trip.......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-22-2009, 08:13 AM
http://andyguibord.zenfolio.com/p253709196/slideshow#h1f55c659

Photos by Andy Guibord

Ryan Miller, Jason Hartwick and Andy Guibord fished it just before the storm hit.

SLOwag
10-22-2009, 08:48 AM
WOW!

That is just gorgeous photography....I was just transported to the river for a quick bit of day dreaming.

jayclarkflyfishing
10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Nice!A few of my favorite places on the Trinity.Lovely compositions.

Randy B
10-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Andy, beautiful pictures and a great eye!

bob pauli
10-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Outstanding photography.

Dave Neal
10-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Wonderful images, Andy!!

Thanks for sharing those, Bill, I know Andy's to humble to post them. Nice Spey casting shots, too, had some very "capable" models!!

wjorg
10-23-2009, 08:10 AM
You guys are killing me. When does the Kienes map come out with GPS coordinates?

mr. 3 wt.
10-23-2009, 08:43 AM
You guys are killing me. When does the Kienes map come out with GPS coordinates?

Coming to a local flyshop near you!

wjorg
10-23-2009, 08:49 AM
See my issue is whenever I call or visit Kiene's to ask for the spot to go on the American, if I'm not talking to Bill, I get the run around.....

When it comes to the Trinity......nothing is sacred......

That is what is bothering me. I know you will all laugh at the word Trinity and Sacred in the same page but it's the principle of the matter....

I've worked really hard to find some of the spots you see and hear about and I get looked down upon for yelling, "get out of the hole I'm swinging" when some Sac county noob comes and low-holes me with a ski rope....

Mike R
10-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Those are some really good pics of the T.

But, there are no secret spots in those pictures. Most of them are within 50ft of a road. And a couple of them aren't even that great of spots :).

Mike

Kurt P
10-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Except for the skillfull casting, that photo journal is just like most of my trips...Beautiful scenery, no steelies.:lol:
I happen to know a lot of nice fish were caught on that trip. Now I know that Andy must've caught all of them and just couldn't manage his camera and fish at the same time.
Keep plugging away Ryan and Jason, I'm sure your fish will come, too.

Seriously, those are some great shots. Really well done, Andy. And thanks for posting them Bill.

Dustin Revel
10-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Those are some really good pics of the T.

But, there are no secret spots in those pictures. Most of them are within 50ft of a road. And a couple of them aren't even that great of spots :).

Mike

those are also some of my favorite spots... when i saw some of those easily distinguishable features i was a little bummed out.
don't get me wrong those are all beautiful pictures, i guess i'll just have to wake up a litle earlier.