PDA

View Full Version : Hola

Jay Murakoshi
10-19-2009, 03:37 PM
So far are butts are still intack. Hurricane rick has shown his face yet but heīs knocking on the door. The past two days has been good fishing. Lotīs of tuna in the 20lb to 30lb class.
Iīve landed one and that was enough. Iīm concentrating on the dorado bite. Yesterday, I sstuck 18 kept 5 for the driver, captain and had fresh dorado last night. This morning was rrough launching. we moved the boats back to the lighthouse because muertos had some
good waves and hugh rocks on the beach. the road to the lighthouse is semi lake right now so we have to take a little detour. Rick is suppose to start showing his face tomorrow
but by wednesday it should be ripping around 86 to 109 mph. or it could drop to a TS.
the path right now is in line with Cabo san lucas. This will be my 3rd hurricane that iīve been in. I couldnīt believe a lot of people on the flight in didnīt even know about the hurricane.

Iīll send photoīs when I get home. Didnīt bring my laptop with me. Iīm using the one in the lobby and as you can see, I canīt find some of the keys

Saludos

Jay