PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Striper reports????

Mrs.Finsallaround
10-14-2009, 09:51 AM
C'mon guys.... help a girl out, I'm ALMOST beggin' [-o<

You could even PM me, if ya don't want to go public.... :nod:

I'm havin' withdrawals here... :smoke:

:D

Chris Evison
10-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Out on monday and it was slow for us on east side. Sounds to me like most of the action is around Sherman Island and lake moving towards Franks Tract. Hopefully the rain will bring more fish up the SJ and into eastern part of the delta. Hope this helps!

Dabalone
10-14-2009, 05:11 PM
I haven't been out, welds cracked along the keel of my boat and its back in the factory for repairs. But, my son fished a bass tournament last weekend and while fishing rock walls with crankbaits for their bass they had to move twice because of those pesky stripers. He said they were schoolies up to seven pounds and couldn't keep them off their hooks so had to move. The Rock wall along old river on East side of Franks was one location, they might not be in the same spot but you can bet they are still in the area.

SLOwag
10-15-2009, 10:44 AM
...some recent reports on Blanton's board with some nice eye candy from a 10/13/09 post.

wasatch
10-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I am working on it, and heading back down tomorrow Robin. And maybe saturday and sunday. You dont know if you dont go... Robert

Mrs.Finsallaround
10-15-2009, 11:19 AM
You dont know if you dont go... Robert

Boy, ain't THAT the truth!

I hope we are able to get out there this weekend.... :nod:

Mike Churchill
10-15-2009, 12:20 PM
I've been wondering about the lack of reports too, Robin.

Been too damn busy at the office to get out lately, but finally have a chance to go Saturday. My dad and I will be launching out of B&W and heading west....

See you guys on the water.

Mike

Charlie Gonzales
10-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Fished long and hard with Blanton yesterday. Covered most of the Delta and only picked up a couple of schoolies. Dan firmly believes in the three day rule(wait three days after a hard storm) and unfortunately we were only on day two. Hopefuly his clients today will get into them. Its amazing to me how a person can know so much water in soooo much detail.
Dan is a great Captain and I would highly suggest anybody who really wants learn how to fish the delta to spend a day(or two) with him.