PDA

View Full Version : G Loomis and Galvan combo

Pimpinmeat
09-16-2009, 10:42 AM
This is a great starter for anyone looking to get a steelhead set-up, all you need to do is add leader and flies.

G Loomis GL3 FR1088 9ft. 8wt 2 pc. and Galvan Rush 8 with SA Mastery Steelhead line included, line and reel used only once in Alaska this spring. The rod has only been strung up but never actually fished. I need to buy a 10wt reel so I need to get rid of some of my back-up gear. This rod and reel have seen very little use as they were back-ups to back-ups. I can get you pictures if you need them. I do live in So-Cal but I will be bringing the rod up to Fair Oaks this Friday and leaving it with a friend.

Both items together $375.00 or make offer.
Items could be sold separately.

Both items are still covered by excellent factory warranties. The rod includes the original factory tube and the reel has a neoprene cover and I think still have the box.

You can e-mail me at jr.honorato@hotmail.com with questions

Pimpinmeat
09-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Bump

I already bought a new reel so I really need to try to see this. This outfit would be great for Steelhead, Shad, Stripers and bass.

wasatch
09-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi, I am interested in the reel. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you could let it go for if interested. Thanks, Robert

arrow1347
10-02-2009, 01:56 PM
hi, i'm interested in the rod, pm me