PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Out the Freezer

Jay Murakoshi
09-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Gotta clean out the freezer... No, I'm not selling any frozen meat or vegatables.
I have a bunch of fly tying materials that I keep in the freezer to prevent bugs.

I have the following materials:

Red Squirrel tails....50 cents each.... 400 in stock
You tie up clousers for small mouth, large mouth and surf perch patterns... Used on my Rusty Squirrel.

Strung Saddle Hackles: Yellow, White, Black, Red, Purple.........75 cents per inch
This hackle ranges in lengths from 5" to 7". This is great hackle for tying up those big striper and steel head flies. I bought this strung hackle by the pound and will cut in sections

Marabou: Strung blood marabou. Chartreuse or Yellow.... 75 cents per inch
This material was purchased right here in Fresno from the company who distributes to companies like Wapsi, Hareline, etc.

Bucktails..... $1.25 each. Various colors available. Email for colors available.
Around 500 in stock. Even some great black tails (limited)

If your interested, send me an email.......Limited to stock on hand

Thanks for looking

jay

renorob
09-14-2009, 08:31 AM
You have a PM

Jay Murakoshi
09-17-2009, 07:06 AM
For those of you who have PM'd me, I'll be getting back too you regarding your orders. I got so many messages that I have to sit down and see what I have left in saddle hackle.

I'm completely sold out of white tails but started washing tails. I usually wash 50 tails a day and hang them out to dry at least a week. The hair on the tails I'm washing now is ranging from 4" to a close 5".

A question for all of you buying the long tails, what pattern are you tying up? How much of the butt ends of the hair do you cut off

Jay