PDA

View Full Version : FS: Echo, Scott, TFO, Penn

flue_fisker
09-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Need to sell the following rods. Hopefully somebody is interested in some nice rods. The prices listed include shipping in the continental United States and paypal fees.

Scott SAS 9 ft 5 wt 3 pc $130
Great overall trout/bass rod. This rod is in great shape with some normal soiling of the cork. The rod itself is in great shape. Medium to fast action. Includes the original Scott tube.

TFO Conversion Kit $85 Sold Pending Funds
This is typically used on a 7 or 8 wt TiCR-X. I used my on my TiCR 5 wt and it handled it with no problem. Great for converting the 9 ft rod into a 2 handed beast. Includes the TiCr-X sock only. No tube

TFO TiCR 9 ft 5 wt 4 pc $90 - Sold
This rod is great tip flex rod. I used my 9 ft rod for some bass fishing and used it a few time with conversion kit to make a bomb beach rod. Fun toy to play with. Includes a TFO triangular tube. The tube is made for a 4 pc 9ft 6 in rod. Just means you have a bit more room at the end. No big deal.

Echo 8 wt Scando rod $150 Sold
Great beach rod. Can easily go for distance. It has 2 tips, distance and accuracy. This rod was only used a handful of times. Good rod to play with on the beach for going for distance. Great shoulder saver. Includes the original Echo 2 Tim Rajeff Tube

Penn Gold Medal 9ft 8 wt 4 pc $75
This rod is made in the USA and is nice. It has a medium flex and is a pleasure to cast. I just have too many 8 weights. This rod is great condition. Only fished a handful of times. It has a fighting butt and a metal real seat. Includes Penn Gold Medal rod tube.

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt125/flue_fisker/Fishing%20Rods/PennGM.jpg
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt125/flue_fisker/Fishing%20Rods/PennGM-3.jpg

Thanks for looking. Hopefully these rods will find some nice homes. I will add pictures tomorrow or please just let me know if you would like me to send you some pics directly.

Adam

flue_fisker
09-12-2009, 02:01 PM
TiCR 5 wt sold...thanks for looking...adam

flue_fisker
09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I added some pics and more importantly updated the pricing for some quick sales. Thanks for looking.

Adam

flue_fisker
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Updated Posts...Scandi, TFO Sold, TiCr-X conversion sold pending funds...SAS and Penn Gold Medal still available....

Thanks

Adam