PDA

View Full Version : Bass-N-Fly on Angler West TV

k.hanley
09-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I just wanted to mention that a show on our Delta Bass-N-Fly Challenge tournament experience will be airing on Angler West TV this weekend. It will be shown via Comcast Sportsnet (Sunday at 8:30 am).

Since I don't have cable I don't know what station number to suggest. Anyway.......I'm told that the air time has been changed to accomodate the football season.

I hope I got the details right????? Enjoy!
Cheers, Ken

Darian
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Watched the Bass N Fly Tourney on Angler West this AM. First part of the show had KD casting, catching (and releasing) Bass while Ken filmed and commented. :nod: The second part of the show was all about the participants and weigh-in, etc.... 8-)

There was some discussion of the variety of boats involved in the event. However, I would've liked to see a few pic's of the features/layout of some of the boats but that may've taken too much time for the video presentation. :-k

Ar any rate, it was enjoyable and I'd get off the couch to view it again. :lol: :D :D

OceanSunfish
09-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Great show!

I bet KD is glad it wasn't 'shot' in HD.... <grin> Otherwise, like everyone else that goes before the HD cameras today, basic makup is needed......

Having fished with KD, I got to show my wife what a nice comfortable boat I got to fish from and how I can put my boat inside of his boat and I would still have room to fish from the bow. This factoid garnered no sympathy, much to my dismay.....

k.hanley
09-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Good to see you guys enjoyed the show. Thanks for the support.

Those of you that missed it yesterday.........it is airing again today as well. I think around 8:30 am.
Cheers, Ken