PDA

View Full Version : Echo 10 wt and SeaLevel Tempest III

wilyj
09-04-2009, 04:03 AM
I'm listing these for my fishing partner in Bend, Oregon who doesn't have computer access since losing his job. I've personally seen the gear and can vouch for it's condition.

1. Brand New Sea Level Tempest III Reel. Silver. Never fished. Original Packaging and Paperwork. Spooled with an SA WF10F Saltwater Taper line and 30# backing for a trip that never happened. $150 with $5 shipping.

2. Echo 9' 10 wt. Fished on two trips and in near mint condition. $100 with $8 shipping.

$250 for both with free, combined shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed. Tell us within 3 days of receiving them that you're not happy and we'll refund your money except for shipping costs.

Contact Bob at 541-913-7411 or email Jeff at wilyj8@yahoo..com

Rockman
09-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Send me a pm with your address for payment.
I will give you a call later this a.m. when I'm off the road.
Would like to buy the set-up after I find out more on your equipment.

Thanks
Rockman

Scott V
09-04-2009, 08:50 AM
The Sea Level Tempest is a great reel, I used mine in La Paz and had no issues with it.

Rockman
09-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the input Scott, I am not familiar with the Echo rods. Any feedback from the forum would be great. I was told that they do not come with a fighting butt as standard, but they are available.
I hope to do my first trip to Mexico in the next 6-9 months, and I did not want to spend to much on a rod & reel that would not get much use.
I may still use it as a backup striper rod.

Rockman