PDA

View Full Version : FS: Echo 2 Scandinavian 8 wt

flue_fisker
08-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Echo 2 Scandinavian 8 wt ($180)

For sale, I have an 8 wt Echo 2 Scandinavian rod. I recently purchased a similar rod and this one is no longer needed. Nothing wrong with it, in fact it has only been used a handful of times. Great rod, great condition. I will sell it for $180 shipped within the continental US. No additional charge to use Paypal. Seems like a fair price for a great rod. I fished it on the beach with an outbound line was able to go for major distance. Fun toy.

Thanks for looking

Adam

See below for what Echo has to say about the rod.

ECHO2 Scandinavian Two Hand Spey 12’4” 8-Weight - ECHO2 12’4” #8 is the most popular rod for Scandinavian or underhand casting. Using shorter shooting heads and a “Spey cast” Europeans have made using two hand rods easy. The 8124 ECHO2 is the best all around rod to fish large rivers with most fly patterns. It was also designed to throw Skagit style heads to dredge for steelhead that refuse to rise to a fly. It has a fast action when the “A” tip is used and has a medium fast action when the “D” tip is used. The rod is designed to throw medium to very large flies.