PDA

View Full Version : FS: Assorted NEW Flylines

SHigSpeed
07-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Bought a couple of reels and spools, but I don't have a use for some of the lines.

All of these are NEW, never fished. Been spooled and unspooled. Sorry, no boxes or factory spools but will include ID stickers.

9 and 10 wt Rio Versitip (non-Spey) lines. Include floating, inter, type 3, 6, and 8 tips plus wallet. Retail over $140 - Asking $70 each. The SAME tips as a Rio Spey in the same weight so even if you buy the line just for the tip it's a good deal.

I also have an 8 wt, but I'm keeping the tips for my Spey line. Make me an offer on that one - I may be open to letting the floating tip go with it.

Scientific Anglers GPX Mastery WF-Floating 6 wt. Retail $70 - Asking $35.

I know SOMEONE can use these.

Pick up in Rocklin/Roseville or add $5 shipping on any line (or combination).

Thanks!

_SHig

SHigSpeed
07-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Bought a couple of reels and spools, but I don't have a use for some of the lines.

All of these are NEW, never fished. Been spooled and unspooled. Sorry, no boxes or factory spools but will include ID stickers.

9 and 10 wt Rio Versitip (non-Spey) lines. Include floating, inter, type 3, 6, and 8 tips plus wallet. Retail over $140 - Asking $70 each. The SAME tips as a Rio Spey in the same weight so even if you buy the line just for the tip it's a good deal.

I also have an 8 wt, but I'm keeping the tips for my Spey line. Make me an offer on that one - I may be open to letting the floating tip go with it.

Scientific Anglers GPX Mastery WF-Floating 6 wt. Retail $70 - Asking $35.

I know SOMEONE can use these.

Pick up in Rocklin/Roseville or add $5 shipping on any line (or combination).

Thanks!

_SHig

Floating 6 WT and 9wt Versatips SOLD!

10wt Versatips still available. Nobody needs a Chinook line? :)

_SHig

SHigSpeed
07-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Tips for the 10 wt sold! I still have the body for an 8 and a 10 just in case someone needs them.

Thanks for shopping!

_SHig