PDA

View Full Version : 8 weight sale

flue_fisker
07-10-2009, 10:25 PM
8 Weight Sell Off

I've collected way too many 8 weight fly rods and I am hoping somebody will be interested in taking these rods out of my hands. Up for sale are the following items;

Still For Sale

Echo Classic Green Blank 9 ft 8 wt includes factory tube - $85 shipped no charge for Paypal

This is the series of rods that put Echo Fly Fishing on the map. Really nothing bad about this rod. Great casting rod that would make a nice backup for a high end rod. I hate to sell it I just need to.

SOLD

Orvis Zero Gravity 9 ft 8 wt tip flex (2 piece) includes factory metal tube - $220 + shipping
This rod has been used only a handful of times. This is a good casting rod that can shoot out line for distance.

lastly

SOLD

Echo Extreme Distance 10 ft 8 wt includes factory tube - $130 + shipping
This rod is a unique rod offered by Echo. It is meant as a fast action competition casting rod. It would make an excellent beach casting rod. I've only lawn casted it and it is in great shape
Here is what Echo has to say about it.

Combine Tim Rajeff and his passion for long casts, with an emerging sport where fishing equipment is used for competitive casting and you have a recipe for Extreme Distance. Echo?s new Extreme Distance series of rods were created to cast far and feel light in the hand. The handle is designed to fit people who use a thumb on top grip or an extended finger grip. This variable pitch handle is popular with tournament distance casters. The reel seat is woven graphite for lightness and a tapered fighting butt completes the package. Just like the external fuel tank on the space shuttle the ED rods have no paint to save weight. Retail $229.

If you're interested in seeing some pics, please just let me know. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks for looking

Adam

flue_fisker
07-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Bump...I added some pics...

Thanks

adam

flue_fisker
07-16-2009, 09:13 AM
BUMP

I just updated the post...I am offering the Echo Classic Green Blank 8 wt for $85 shipped to your door with no added fee for using Paypal....this deal applies for sales in the lower 48 States....

thanks for looking

Adam

rmathai
08-02-2009, 06:10 AM
I am interested in the Echo 8 wt. - still available?

flue_fisker
08-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Sorry for the delayed response....I was out fishing for some days....yes the rod is still for sale....let me know if you're interested

Adam

Scott V
08-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Fishing? You can't go fishing, or are you taking the kid out for their first fishing trip? Did you go to Newport Harbor?

flue_fisker
08-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Scott...good to hear from ya....sent you a PM