PDA

View Full Version : Aire Super Puma (outcast1300)

KD
07-09-2009, 02:05 PM
for sale: totally tricked out Aire Super Puma.....(same boat as the Outcast 1300). This boat is being sold with an American WW trailer with locking oarbox, winch and bridal.

The boat: custom all aluminum frame with level front casting deck and adjustable lean bar. Custom cut foam floor pad, rowers seat box and tray, Dierks side pull anchor system, Cataract SGG wrapped oars with Sawyer dynalight blades, 3 oars total, cooler forward and removable swivel seat front and back, frame is totally adjustable for a custom set up for YOU! Color: Green. this is an awesome boat for floating our tailwaters and the Trinity. Frame will breakdown if necessary. This boat also has 2 thwarts(original equipment) that have never been in the boat and will turn this into a WWater paddle machine for those that like the WW as well. The boat has rod storage rack. Everything is configurable for how you want it. It is fish ready and in very good condition. My focus on the Delta has me not using this boat so it has light use. Lots of extra goodies going with it....including a set of my "Beaver Wheels" for portage situations.

The trailer: flatbed raft trailer by American W.W. The trailer has a winch and bridal for easy loading over the rear roller bar. It also has gate pockets to attach the included custom gates which will turn it into a flatbed hauling trailer to serve double duty if needed. The gates can also be utilized to create another platform to haul another raft if needed. Full length locking oarbox for oar storage. The trailer has ball jack, spare tire(underneath) and is in very good condition as is the boat. Both have been always been garaged.

Awesome set up for our local rivers and it is ready to fish. I'm giving Kiene BB first option...

$4800.00 firm
serious inquiries only please..
eMail: capt.kev@deltaadventures.com

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-09-2009, 07:14 PM
KD,

What would all that cost new?

KD
07-09-2009, 10:44 PM
The Outcast 1300 lists at $4695.00 i think?. I would guess that one could find a variance from $4300-$4600. That would be without tax and shipping and there is time involved in sewing in the floor. Cheap oars. and no flexibiltiy in configuration. The Cataract oars and blades i have would run about $300.00+ each. The trailer lists @ $1800. That is just the basics..
On my frame i moved the rear seat slightly forward from a stock 1300 which makes it row really nice. Great boats.

Deal? or no Deal....you make the call.

KD

stonefish
07-10-2009, 12:10 PM
This is a great deal! Someone should jump on this.
I have my Aire on an American WW trailer. The best raft trailer made in my opinion.