PDA

View Full Version : The Last Day

Jay Murakoshi
06-14-2009, 06:50 AM
Well, it was the last day, but it seems like the post didn't go through. Well, I guess that's Mexico or is it me.

Anyway, on Friday the group ventured out for their last fishing day and they all decided to go after dorado. With only a few boats launching from the beach, they had the waters all to themselves. It seems the school of dorado that had been in the area earlier in the week were still around. Lot's of dorado caught, one person hooked and landed two dorado, both in the 30lb range and in which one was 18 kilo's according to the captain. There were dorado in the high 20's that were also boated. This was definitely a great week for dorado but what happened to the big jack crevelles. The roosters were there but we only searched for them one day.

Everyone in the group had a great time and have or will be signing up for next years trip.
I stayed back on Friday hoping to get my 2010 contract signed with the hotel, but once again it's Mexico. Not to worry, it will get done.

As most of you know, my trip format will be changing for 2010. I will be going to a 7 night 6 days fishing agenda. The Sunday morning clinic will no longer be held. But for those of you who will need the help, I will be available. Watch for further details in the coming weeks. There has already been people who deposited for next year and has reserved their captains. The new 2010 web page should be up in a couple weeks. I will post it to the board when it's completed

Last but not least, Ahhhhhhhhh, it's great to be home, sleep in my own bed with my own BIG pillow and who would of ever thought I'd freeze my butt off here in Fresno in June.
Damn, it's cold

Time to work on more video

Thanks to those who participated

Jay

Scott V
06-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks for hosting a great trip Jay, I am glad I went with you for my first saltwater trip. You made the trip what I was hoping for, a good time with good friends.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Jay offers to fish with each two anglers which we really enjoyed.

It is a great trip and everyone needs to go there.

Many go every year with Jay.

It is affordable and close for west coat anglers.

If you just keep casting for 6 days you will catch lots of different species and see tons of action.

Thanks for a great time Jay.....we had a wonderful group too.

Dinners in La Paz are wonderful too.

john
06-14-2009, 01:39 PM
I want to thank Jay, too. What a well organized trip, with vans where and when they're supposed to be(even in MX), Captains that were attentive fishfinders, and even when their english was as limited as our/my spanish, we got it done. A special thanx to those on the Kiene trip. I presume it's a character trait, but Bill travels with some of the nicest bunch of guy/gal anglers I've ever met. Thanx to all of you. john