PDA

View Full Version : Brighter Tuesday

Jay Murakoshi
06-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Tuesday's fishing started where monday's fishing left off. Except the winds blew last night and scattered the sargasso and the fish. We had to go way pass Punta Gorda and almost pass the north end of the island. We found some dorado by the sargasso in the middle of the channel. There had to be at least 60 dorado in the first school. On to the next patch of sargasso - nada... Then we contacted a couple captains on the radio and they were into a heavy bite... Quick reel up the lines and off at full speed. At the north end of the island there was a bunch of sargasso and dorado. Most of our boats were doubled up except for us and it didn't take long to be doubled up. A few more trollers out there but everyone was still getting fish. But I did see some small and I mean small dorado go into the box.

I would say the group hooked and released well over 100 dorado. What will tomorrow morning bring.. I know for the boat I'm riding in tomorrow, it's going to be Boca de Alamo for some rooster's, jacks and some dorado. They have to change the game a little.

Shot a little video today before my battery crapped out. I should of checked it but

Jay

Oh yeah, one of the captains told me when I come back in October to have small black and white flies, no flash.... Darian - who could that be

Jay Murakoshi
06-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm planning on doing a 1 week 7/6 La Paz trip in October. The exact date would be October 17 - 24, 2009. It's been a while since I've been to La Paz in the fall but decided to get the feel on how many people would like to do a week in the fall.
There are dorado, roosters, yellow fin, sails, jack cravelle in the area. If this trip has a good showing of participants I will also be doing fall sessions starting 2010.

For the October trip, I'm going to have 7 people for this trip. I will be the 8th person and I will actually be fishing. the cost right now will be $1,455.00. For more information, you can get it on my website. The price may vary, depending if the hotel gives me the same rate, since this date is not included in my original contract

Interested, send me an email.

Jay

Darian
06-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Yep,.... He gave me some good tips, too. After cleaning everything up and tying for the swap, I'm tying some Tuna Tux's and a couple of others.... I'll be ready come October.... :D :D :D :D