PDA

View Full Version : Latest Video

Jay Murakoshi
05-28-2009, 07:12 AM
here's the video I shot yesterday. I have more footage from the day on the water with Bill and Terry. I will be including that footage in my Baja DVD that I will be passing out at the shows next year. I also shot footage with the GoPro Camera but didn't include it in this short video.

http://vimeo.com/4883451

Enjoy it and watch for more Baja footage

Jay

k.hanley
05-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Nice going boyzzzzzzzzz!
Cheers, Ken

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I would highly recommend this trip to anyone.

Terry Jenkins and I had three "doubles" today on Roosterfish and landed about 15 from 5 to 15 pounds.

So far we caught jacks, barracuda, needle fish, snappers, Dorado, roosterfish, ladyfish, trumpet fish, and sea bass.

jbird
05-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Man, I was so close to going down there a couple weeks ago. I love that place! Thanks for the reports and videos! Very cool.

Congratulations on your early success! I'll bet that dodo was tasty!

Jay

Darian
05-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Jay,.... Lots of good stuff in the video. :D From the looks of things, everyone is wearing a windbreaker or light jacket. Should we bring one :question: :question:

Jay Murakoshi
05-29-2009, 06:46 AM
Darian,

It's been cool in the morning but by the time you get bait, you'll be taking it off. The forecast says maybe rain on monday. The winds are around 11 to 14 kilometers, whatever that converts to.
The guys are out on the water today for there last day. Baja does it again, some big jacks were caught yesterday along with a lot of medium size roosters. They can't believe how fast the roosters move and how strong the jacks are

Welcome to my world

See you tomorrow afternoon

Jay