PDA

View Full Version : My Website

bolden
05-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Alright, its up.

www.benbolden.com

Please take a look and if you notice anything odd or off about the photos or anything else, please let me know. I have only looked at the site on two computers so i want to make sure it will work for everyone. The only thing i have not yet finished is the "About me" page.

Also, thanks to everyone on this board who has supported my photography throughout the last few years.

Ben

Phil Synhorst
05-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Hmmmmm, I think the word spectacular is appropriate.

The pic you used for the home page, and first shot in fly fishing is awesome. That was from your last trip to New Zealand, wasn't it? And the third pic in the landscape gallery is beautiful.

Good job Ben.=D>

Steve Cali
05-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Ben,

On my Apple Imac my screen res is 1920 x 1200 and your site is phenomenal!

Great Job!

I will spread the word...

Ben, give me a shout via email...steve_cali@mindspring.com

Thanks,

Steve Cali

k.hanley
05-25-2009, 03:50 PM
Stunning work Ben. Congratulations on a beautiful website. I wish you the best in your journey behind the lens.
Cheers, Ken

jbird
05-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Amazing!

You have some of the most impressive bird images I have ever seen...anywhere.

Your fish pics arent bad either ;-)

WT
05-25-2009, 05:27 PM
WOW very nicely done!

jbird
05-25-2009, 06:07 PM
btw.

I jsut looked at the "about me" page. I'd have to say that page IS finished. ;-) That pic says it all.

Jasonh
05-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi Ben,

The site looks great! Andy and I were checking out your galleries today as it was a bit SLOW at the shop. Good luck and I am sure you will have a lot of interest from a variety of publications. Keep up the good work!

Jason Hartwick

Rockman
05-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Ben,
I have done a fair amount of photography for my own use that I am proud of.
But you have been able to capture some incredible moments that I can only assume that besides having a true understanding of photography, you also have a knack, skill, persistance, forethought, anticipation or all of the above to get in the right spot for the right composition, to get some truly incredible photos.
Well Done!!

Rockman

Charlie Gonzales
05-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Good for you Ben, great site.

bolden
05-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Everyone, thanks for the comments. I am quite happy with the way this website has turned out and i think it will help get some of my pictures into some magazines.

Evolution,
I don't know why you can't get into the gallery as it seems as though everyone else has it working. Where are you getting stuck?

Ben

Alastair
07-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Really nice photos! Excellent job!

Todd
07-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Awesome work....very very nice!

Todd