PDA

View Full Version : Drift Boat $3450

Tom Burton
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
2006 Clackacraft 14' BIG SKY DRIFTER Rarely used, kept in garage, lots of extras. Adams Deluxe Trailer, Chrome Wheels, Storage under front bench seat, Dry storage in bow under fore deck, Front and Rear seats adjustable, Swivel Fold Down Padded front seat, Comfortable Rower's Seat, Front knee braces, 9' Carlisle Power Stroke Oars, Oar Wrapping, Oar Locks, BO's Foot Anchor Release System (floor), 30 pound anchor, 50' anchor rope, Spare drain plug, Tie down strap. Free delivery within 50 miles.

This boat has sold. Another case of Police and Fire working together. Paul Wulf of Petaluma now has a nice drift boat. Many thanks to Bill and his web site for providing this service.

Tom Burton

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Looks like a bargain to me?

By the time you get a new one fully rigged it can be very expensive.

pgw
05-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Not only was it a great bargan, it's a great boat. Tom's description didn't do the boat justice, it's better than it looks in the photo...it's in my driveway now and Tom was a real gentleman and a pleasure with whom to work to make the deal happen. I hope Tom gets to see his "old" boat on the water again, turns out we've fished some of the same water and know a few of the same fishermen.

I appreciate having access to a site like yours that puts fishermen together for their mutual benefit.

The good news, now I have an answer for my wife when she asks, "when are you going to get another drift boat?"...the bad news, I have to tell her I got another drift boat. I hope she enjoys the rowing lessons.

Paul Wulf

metalhead
05-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Like new, 15-foot white water custom pram built in Medford by Endure boats. Locking storage with 3 locked down custom sawyer oars, Two 30 pound anchors with four corner anchor points. All custom work with gel battery, movable full awning, three movable empress seats will seat three (two front-rear) anglers plus center oarsmen seat. Two sets of oarlocks. Three separate locking custom gear storage lockers. Coast Guard approved flotation. Bottom .125, sides .100. Custom Baker Galvanized trailer built for this pram with locking spare tire and roller bearing all with top end buddy bearings. Less than 200 miles on trailer and tires. Full waterproof boat cover. Two four stroke motors available; 20hp Yamaha with electric lift and 2hp Honda trolling motor. Motors have fewer than 6 hours on them. Pictures available on request. Boat completely wired with cutout switch at the rear. The boat has a removal custom cutout transom for the use of either 15", or up to a 21" long shaft motors. Many additional extras.