PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fishing friend weekend of June 19th

schurmo
05-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Hey guys, I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I was hoping to find someone to go out fishing with the weekend of the 19th of June. I am eager to get out anywhere and would love to go for Steelies or Trout. I am up for lots of rowing if someone needs a drift boat grunt. I am up for backpacking, camping...whatever. I know this sounds like a personal add...but I have no wife and kids that weekend and I need to hit some water real bad! Lemme know if there is any interest! Thanks!

Schurmo

(I have a hard time fishing solo since my dip in the Feather!)

schurmo
05-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Look like I am going to make a weekend out of it and focus on the McCloud/Mt Shasta areas. Hoping to hit the McCloud the most, but am open to nearby waters. Up for car camping or backpacking that weekend. Let me know if you have any interesting in going. Thanks for reading!

Schurmo

Loren E
05-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey Schurmo, I can't believe no takers. I wish I could get away, a beautiful area you're headed to for sure.

best of luck -Loren

SF fly fisher
05-29-2009, 09:45 AM
I sent him a pm yesterday --- would like to hear from him!

schurmo
05-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Just to let people know, I am in the lower silicon valley area and am up for driving if that's a problem for anyone. Sorry this ended up in the Steelies forum, as I understand the McCloud is more trout waters. Thanks for viewing guys!

Schurmo