PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo Footage

Jay Murakoshi
05-13-2009, 04:50 PM
I downloaded some footage from the Hero Cam. Just a real short footage of a hook up and a run. And footage paying attention more to the camera than the fish.
Notice the school of busting fish

http://vimeo.com/4638280

Brians, this is for you. Check out the hook up

Still working on the main footage, this short portion is included

Jay

Mrs.Finsallaround
05-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Those are awesome videos..... makes ya wanna be there!;)

Darian
05-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Looks like you're near la playa.... It's either a Toro or Pez Gallo.... Grande :question:

I still haven't tried the camera yet. Between working out, tying flies, etc. haven't been doin' much else. Also, have to make some space for building my TFO rod.... :confused: Gotta get busy. :D :D

john
05-14-2009, 08:14 AM
You're not alternately shaking the cramps out of your hands, are you????

briansII
05-14-2009, 08:51 AM
I downloaded some footage from the Hero Cam. Just a real short footage of a hook up and a run. And footage paying attention more to the camera than the fish.
Notice the school of busting fish

http://vimeo.com/4638280

Brians, this is for you. Check out the hook up

Still working on the main footage, this short portion is included

Jay

Yep, that did it Jay. I gotta have one now. Thanks.........I think?

It has a lot wider angle than I thought it would be. I really like that you can see your hands while casting and stripping, but still see out where the fish are. Seeing the hookset is what pushed me over the fence. :-)

Thanks Jay!

briansII

ALAN MAX
05-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Jay thats sooo coool!!
Addicyed to bent rods!!

Jay Murakoshi
05-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Darian,

That was the school of big Pez Gallo. I have some footage with the fish even closer. Tonight or early tomorrow, I'm going to try and down load the other footage. I have included the clips you see along with the regular footage. In the regular footage, you'll see the hands change on the rod. I think you also see the set up at the regular distance

Brians,

I have two at the house, If you want one, I'll have my wife put one aside and we can deal with it when I get home. I can't wait to get home and try it out underwater for bass. For the price, you can't go wrong.

Fishing report to follow. Went out today

Jay

briansII
05-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Darian,

That was the school of big Pez Gallo. I have some footage with the fish even closer. Tonight or early tomorrow, I'm going to try and down load the other footage. I have included the clips you see along with the regular footage. In the regular footage, you'll see the hands change on the rod. I think you also see the set up at the regular distance

Brians,

I have two at the house, If you want one, I'll have my wife put one aside and we can deal with it when I get home. I can't wait to get home and try it out underwater for bass. For the price, you can't go wrong.

Fishing report to follow. Went out today

Jay

Thanks Jay. I'm in no hurry. We'll talk when you get back. I'm thinking of trying up north at a pond we both know.

briansII