PDA

View Full Version : Bodies Needed for Truckee Area

Frank R. Pisciotta
04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
We (Tahoe-Truckee Fly Fishers) will need lots of bodies for hands-on fishery projects this fall.We're in the process of collecting names, phone #'s and e-addresses for our contact list. Please send me the info off the board at cyberly@cyberfly.com...or...call (530-587-7333) if you want more info.

If you can't volunteer and you fish this area (most especially if you guide in this area!); as I say..."Put your money where you're flies are" and make a donation to the Truckee-Tahoe Trout Fund...any questions call and I'll give you pertinent info on who to contact.

Frank R. Pisciotta

jblack
04-08-2009, 08:39 PM
I think that email address should read cyberfly@cyberfly.com but sent an email to Frank to make sure. Jarrett

Frank R. Pisciotta
04-08-2009, 09:55 PM
...I forgot my own address!:(

Frank R. Pisciotta

jigger
04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
What kind of hands on fisheries projects?

Frank R. Pisciotta
04-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Jigger---I apologize for the delay in this response.

For sure, we'll need "hands-on" help for work on Prosser Creek during Sunday October, 18 2009. It is about deepening the stream-bed and possibly adding spawning gravels, such as we've done in the past.

We'll also need volunteers for at least two projects on the LT; one major and one minor. Dates are to be annoiunced.

Again; anyone interested please volunteer by sending me your and phone #. We're accumulating a contact list now. Please to my e-amil off the board.

Frank R. Pisciotta