PDA

View Full Version : Hank Parker's Fishing Show

Adam Grace
04-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Anyone here watch Hank's show? He's my favorite fishing show pro out there. Roland Martin says "SON" way too much. Shaw Grigsby is kinda goofy and excitable but he's not bad. Bill Dance almost only fishes his trophy bass pond which only has 10lbers swimming in it.

I think that Hank Parker is a pretty "real" or authentic type of a TV fishing show host.

What do you think? What fishing shows do you guys watch?

Darrin.Deel
04-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Hank is good, but the only show I watch is Familiar Waters with Mike Pawlawski. He always has great guides and his show is a blast to watch.

Darian
04-06-2009, 10:46 AM
The Host doesn't have much to offer me. I do enjoy the "Hunt for Big Fish" with Larry Dahlberg, best.

If they happen to be on when I'm watchin' TV, the shows with Bill Dance Roland Martin, Jimmy Huston, Hank Parker and the show from the northwest with two women as hosts (Reel something) are all good. I get a kick out of Mike Iachanelli and his City Fishing because Mike is such a character. But, the only show I try not to miss is Dahlbergs.

Rodney D.
04-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Hey Adam,
I am a fishing show junkie! I watch as many as I can. My favorites are TU Television on the outdoor channel, Bass Pros on VS, Classic Patters on Outdoor Channel and Angler West on Comcast Sports. I catch most of these shows late night on Friday and Saturdays. I like the shows that are more informative.

Mrs.Finsallaround
04-06-2009, 11:04 AM
I LOVE Shaw Grigsby and his "Big Ol' Pigs"! :D

As far as those two women go, they both might as well be blonde.... I'm not real impressed with them. I hate to see them as role models for female fly-fishers. :-k

mikel
04-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Larry Czonka's Alaska show is my fav because he and his lady friend go places I've been and would like to go...and she outfishes him regularly which is very cool to watch...no instruction, no script...just people who like to fish and be with each other.

David Lee
04-06-2009, 11:16 AM
As far as those two women go, they both might as well be blonde.... I'm not real impressed with them. I hate to see them as role models for female fly-fishers. :-k

Truth be told .... YOU should have your own show . Remember the windy day in the Delta ??

Robin is more of a hard-core flyfisher than most of the men I know .

Had to say it !!

David

Jay Murakoshi
04-06-2009, 05:29 PM
I like watching "Spanish Fly" with Jose Weibe. My kind of fishermen... Sunglasses, bare feet and a good fishermen, both fly and conventional

Jay