PDA

View Full Version : The MidCurrent fly fishing blog is great.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-01-2009, 08:39 AM
http://www.midcurrent.com/default.aspx

Mashal Cutchin has the best fly fishing blog on the web with lots of top articles, video clips and information about the sport.

You can subscribe free to get it by email.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

MidCurrent's editor and publisher, Marshall Cutchin, was a fly fishing guide for more than 11 years in Florida's Lower Keys. Based in Key West, he guided many top anglers and tournament-winning teams. Besides regularly fishing more than 275 days a year in the U.S., he also guided fly fishers in destinations like Belize, Mexico, and the Amazon. He is also the former associate publisher of EQUUS and Polo magazines.

dryflychico
04-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Bill,

I concur, definitely a great site, get it sent to my e-mail. Great way to kill some time on a lunch break.

dryflychico

john
04-03-2009, 11:25 AM
I have to say, there are 3 boards I look at every day. This one, Dan Blanton's and Midcurrent. I've learned more on these 3 than any 20 others combined.

jim p
04-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Have Midcurrent as my home page. Love the news and links. It's also my lunch break link to other sites. Look at 3 blogs and 3 boards every day. for the blogs -Moldy, TU, and Singlebarbed. For the Boards - Kiene's, Flytyingforum, and the Sniffer. Other boards and blogs happen but these three get hit every day. Mostly through Midcurrent.