PDA

View Full Version : New Camera

Jay Murakoshi
03-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Here's a website where I just purchased my new toy. It's an underwater camera that has a range of 100'. Also comes with a 170 degree wide angle.

www.goprocamera.com Click on the button wide Hero on the right hand side. This is the one I purchased. Now, I'm going to try and mount this to a push pole so I can move it around under water. Ought to work great in Baja

Jay

Adam Grace
03-23-2009, 08:09 PM
That's really cool Jay, you have to post some videos after you play around with it.

john
03-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Why wouldn't that make a good "first" camera for those of us who are just taking shots for personal use?

Jay Murakoshi
03-24-2009, 12:34 PM
I just got on as a dealer for Go Pro Camera. I will be putting up a "Link" to there site sometime this week. I can't wait to get some underwater shots down in Baja or maybe even on the delta or a local lake.

Jay

coolrivertx
04-13-2009, 05:35 PM
I have the original 3 mp. version,it is pretty cool! I am going to have to get the new wide one as well. This is a video I did last year with my cousin Hunter and friends wake surfing behind a 36 foot Wellcraft. If the link does not work search youtube for "no flat days".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fu-lUT4_-U
Brett