PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip report on the CHEAP!!!

loganmike
03-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Went on a “deal trip” with Ryan Miller the other day.

Fished my ass off with my own gear, a great guide on the oars, plenty of laughs, and he still provided some damn good advice. IMO no better deal out there right now.

Fishing ones ass off for next to nothing = PRICELESS!

me

Ryan Miller
03-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks Mike,

Sorry for the SPAM here-

It's true, I am running an insane special... Guided trips for $200. The special will run from March 23 - May 14 (and possibly longer).

Why? Three reasons, our economy is questionable, I was recently accepted as a guide to Alaska West and will be leaving for the summer, and I want to fill as many days as possible before I leave.

http://www.alaskawest.com/

The Catch:
Lunch is up to you, I will have a cooler.
Please bring flies, tippet and leaders. I can provide this for and extra $35 per day for both anglers.
Selected availability, please contact me for available dates
Selected rivers (Yuba and American)
Trips on the Feather are an additional $100

This is for anglers who want to fish hard, save money and spare the frills.

Please check out www.northernwatersflyfishing.com for more info. Dates will fill quickly.

Thank you for your support and I will see you on the water.

Ryan

BigOkieWhiteBoy916
03-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks Mike,

Sorry for the SPAM here-

It's true, I am running an insane special... Guided trips for $200. The special will run from March 23 - May 14 (and possibly longer).

Why? Three reasons, our economy is questionable, I was recently accepted as a guide to Alaska West and will be leaving for the summer, and I want to fill as many days as possible before I leave.

http://www.alaskawest.com/

The Catch:
Lunch is up to you, I will have a cooler.
Please bring flies, tippet and leaders. I can provide this for and extra $35 per day for both anglers.
Selected availability, please contact me for available dates
Selected rivers (Yuba and American)
Trips on the Feather are an additional $100

This is for anglers who want to fish hard, save money and spare the frills.

Please check out www.northernwatersflyfishing.com for more info. Dates will fill quickly.

Thank you for your support and I will see you on the water.

Ryan

We're Slashing Prices! Why?

Cause we're CRAZY! CRAZY! CRAZY!

All Joking aside its a hell of a deal!

STEELIES/26c3
03-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Ryan is the man to float our local rivers with~

A great guy with intense passion and serious skills...

Even the gear guys like him~;)

M

Ryan Miller
03-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Mark and fellow posters, thank you for the support! I am truly lucky to share the waters with you and look forward to seeing you on the river.

Ryan

troutbm
03-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Let me get this right, A guided drift boat trip on the yuba for 200 bucks ? How much for two people ?

Ryan Miller
03-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Let me get this right, A guided drift boat trip on the yuba for 200 bucks ? How much for two people ?

$200 is for 1 or 2 anglers.

Just a heads up to all that are considering this deal, there are VERY few spots remaining.

Thank you!