PDA

View Full Version : Sage 691-4 XP, Mint

wilyj
03-05-2009, 08:08 AM
SOLD. This is the saltwater version of Sage's 9' 6wt XP. I have two of them and this backup rod has never been fished.

$350 + actual shipping.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Notify me within 3 days of receipt, return it in mint condition, and I'll refund $350 minus the original shipping charges. Buyer pays return shipping insured for the purchase price.

Fabulous big trout, smallmouth, shad, and light SW rod. It has the aluminum reel seat and short fighting butt. The fighting butt keeps the reel out of the streamside dirt while you take a break and is comfortable tucked under your elbow when you're just hanging on. I like that configuration so much that I wish Sage offerred it on 4 wts. The 691-4 XP casts beautifully with a WF6F for both dries and nymphs with indicators, handles tandem streamers on 200gr Teeny DC integreted lines or shooting heads, and is great for stripping large buggers on camo intermediate "sly" lines.

The rod is unfished and in mint condition with no marks on it and no cork wear. Includes the factory sock and tube. The tube has a couple of long scratches from moving. The warranty card was sent in.