PDA

View Full Version : One of my favorite days of the year

Scott V
02-26-2009, 03:24 PM
One of my favorite days of the year is almost here. This year it falls on March 8th. Time to change those clocks forward. By that day the sun will set around 7:10 or so and will continue to set later and later. And all this means is more fishing time after work, I can work a full day and still get in atleast 2 hours of fishing. Also it is the begining of bass and bluegill season on a regular basis for me. Foam flies, balsa poppers, deer hair bugs, top water and more top water. Here fishy fishy fish. Let the evening bite begin.

Cole_TX
02-26-2009, 03:26 PM
I cant wait either! :unibrow:

Jeff C.
02-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Now I'll be able to fish midweek after work. I haven't been fishing on weekends due to snowboarding (my other passion in life).

Scott V
02-26-2009, 03:44 PM
How you doing Jeff, long time no see. I am guessing maybe May or June before we can go to brookie paradise.

Jeff C.
02-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Snowboarding be awesome!!! It's going to be shad before brookies. It doesn't get good until late June or early July. Some years you can even drive in there until the 4th of July.

Phil Synhorst
03-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Scott, I can't wait for your local "rash water" to warm up. The pan fish there are too much.:unibrow: I hope the weeds are better this year.