PDA

View Full Version : The CSPA website has a whole new format

JerryInLodi
02-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't usually post on this forum but I thought I'd let you know that CSPA has changed its format for its website. I've tried to make it easier to read and conform to the three most popular browsers, IE, Foxfire and Google.

If you go to the website it will appear that CSPA's focus is the delta. While that may be true right now, that's because that's where the current battle for our fisheries center. Both the salmon runs and the pelagic organisms of the delta are in the greatest peril in the history of the state.

While the current battle may deal with the delta and pumping, CSPA is involved in many aspects of preserving our fisheries including stopping polluters and attending FERC hearings, ensuring that our mountain streams have adequate flows of clean and cold water to maintain the health of our mountain fisheries.

I'd like to invite you to cruise the site often and please consider signing up for our weekly newsletter. It's Free. It's a subscriber managed account so you can sign up and unsubscribe at any time. Because the e-mail accounts are managed off-site we will not sell, trade or barter your email address.

Of course, if you want to take the leap and become a member, we'd love to have you. Our memberships start at $30 annually. In joining, you get the satisfaction of knowing that you're at the forefront of battling for healthier fisheries for California.

Joining at a level above the basic membership affords those that wish to acquire hats, shirts and jackets, all embroidered with the CSPA logo.

You can visit our site at http://www.calsport.org