PDA

View Full Version : Great Northwest update

OregonSalmon
02-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Winter tried to rear her ugly head but was beaten down by my constant bitchin'. I raised my clam injured hand with a stolen clam shovel and somehow parted the skies. I know I'm pretty good fly tier but damn....did not know I had those kinds of powers. Then I waved my hand over the water and steelhead arrived in the tidewater of the Necanicum. Amazing. I can attribute these new powers to only one thing: a terrible shock delivered by substandered electircal outlets in my slum apartment. I got more volts than charlie manson deserves. Always an upside to life.

Rivers are down and spring might be here. A crocus bit me in the crotch. Have to quit that flower sex thing. But since ain't no one got a job, head north, fish the Nehalem. A couple of good walk in spots so you don't even need a boat. The big boys!!!!!!!! Coming to my rivers soon!!!!

dbrosier
02-06-2009, 02:08 PM
...A crocus bit me in the crotch...

Gotta be careful with injuries like that: coreopsis (http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/6821/thurber.html) might set in.

(http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/6821/thurber.html)

Darian
02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
What's a clam injury :question: Good to hear from you Galen.... :D

David Lee
02-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Permanent , or temporary Clam injury ?

Them Clams - dangerous critters , I tell ya ! Have you rounded enough bail money for my visit yet , GG ???????

The World wonders .............

David

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Did you get you computer running again?

I got lower back issues........maybe you have the power to cure it?

Actually is it getting ~2% better every day.

Nice to hear from you son.

David Lee
02-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Right -

Let's edit the last question ....

Do you have enough bail $$$$ for Kiene (He looks wonderful now .... has a full beard and would likely fit-in in Seaside) AND me ??

Just wondering ........ there ain't s%$% going on down here at the moment .

D. -

lee s.
02-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Hey David,
Valentine's weekend trip? I may be headed north.....what's a few more miles? Call on land line later.

David Lee
02-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Hey David,
Valentine's weekend trip? I may be headed north.....what's a few more miles? Call on land line later.

I'll give ya a call this afternoon , Lee !

Galen -

What weight rods/types of lines/heads do I need to bring ?? Is it true that Oregon natives eat Californians and steal their raingear ??? What can I do to insure that we actually fish , and not spend the trip Clammin'/drinking/BSing/tying ??!??

David

David Lee
02-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Non-resident , two day fishin' permit - $22.50

Three day Shellfish Non-Res permit - $9.00

Running around w/ Geller and Lee S. in a strange land - PRICELESS !!!

Update - Candida says OK , plus .... She wants to go along !! I wonder if there are any Starry Flounder in the estuary ?? Hmmmmmm ........

David

RW
02-10-2009, 09:27 PM
I always knew the bearded clam would never be your downfall, but who da thunk you'd be taking up with a sandy one.