PDA

View Full Version : My Web Site

Jay Murakoshi
01-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Just a short message to inform you, that I have updated my website or changed the appearance. All the pages now have a white background, the Fly Tyer's corner has been rearranged and the On-Line store now has Item Buttons. I'm still doing a lot of work on it and will be doing things for a while. A wider selection of flies will be posted, more items in the on-line store and hopefully a wide variety of fly's in the Fly Tyer's corner.

But here's the only way you can get to my updated site. Type www.web.me.com/flyfisher3/site and it should pop up. I'm having trouble transfering my files to "fliesunlimited.com. Maybe there out in cyber space right now.

Let me know what you think, input is what I need

Thanks for looking

Jay

Scott V
01-28-2009, 04:41 PM
All I see is white, there is no text or anything.

But one good thing is that this new site does not kill my computer when I go to it like your old one does.

Jay Murakoshi
01-28-2009, 04:45 PM
What the heck is going on.... I just brought my website up and it's working... Try it again and hit your refresh key. Then let me know.
Maybe a satelite is down :-(

Jay

David Lee
01-28-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm also getting the 'cannot display webpage' .

Sorry , Jay .

David

Scott V
01-28-2009, 05:12 PM
White as a ghost. When I open the site it says connecting, but then I get a blank page. I hit refresh a bunch of times and still nothing.

Jay Murakoshi
01-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Boy, something is screwy. On my desktop, when I bring up my Fliesunlimited.com website, it's the old one. And on my MacBook, when I bring up my Fliesunlimited.com site, it's the updated version.

Pleaaaaaaaase try www.fliesunlimited.com...

If nothing, I'm going to s***can the whole thing

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
01-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Something strange is going on. I just hit the refresh button and my site flipped up the updated site. Then I went to the On-Line store and the old page was there and I hit the refresh button and the new page popped up.
Can't figure this out, I better get back to tying my 8 dozen sea habits.

Thanks for all your help. If you see something weird pop up, please let me know

Jay

Darian
01-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Tried flies unlimited site at 9:30 PM and found the new website up and running. Was able to access all of the buttons. :D :D

FISHEYE
01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Jay, I see the new content at the old address and nothing on the new site. Phil