PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Hosted Trips for Mexico BASS

Keith Kaneko
01-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

Angling On The Fly has secured 2 prime weeks at Anglers Inn for next season. These weeks are scheduled during the prime topwater season at both Lake El Salto and Lake Mateos. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or are interested in joining us on one of these trophy bass adventures! Trip details are as follows:

Lake Mateos Trip
December 7 - 12, 2009
Group Leader: Keith Kaneko
Package: 5 nights / 4 days fishing package (dbl. occup.)
Rate: $2,065 USD per angler (from Mazatlan)

El Salto Trip
December 12 - 17, 2009
Group Leaders: Jim Christensen and Terry Thomas
Package: 5 nights / 4 days fishing package (dbl. occup.)
Rate: $2,015 USD per angler (from Mazatlan)

For more information, please visit - http://www.anglingonthefly.com/AnglersInn-Mexico-Bass.html

Thank you and good fishing to you!

Regards,
Keith Kaneko
www.AnglingOnTheFly.com
(916) 539-3474

J.R. Hubbard
02-08-2009, 01:40 PM
I just got back from a week of fishing at El Salto and lake Mateos and I can't wait to do it again!!! My uncle and I booked through Keith and everything went off without a hitch. The fishing was great, the service and people there are unreal and Keith made the whole trip come together. Oh...and I caught over 100 fish in a day...does that count for anything?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I have fished El Salto Reservoir once so far and am dying to get to Mateos Reservoir.

These are among the best fly fishing adventures that you will ever go on.

It is hard to convince many fly fishers that Large Mouth Black Bass fishing could be 'soooooo gooooood'!!!!

Much of it is 'top water' too.

These trips are in the winter and are close and very affordable too.

Most of our staff has been down there so come in and talk about it.

Here is a list of the industry people I know who have been there:

Kevin Doran, Ken Hanley, Keith Kaneko, Jerry Siem, John Sherman, Bill Carnazzo, Jim
Christensen, Terry Thomas, Ryan Miller and myself. I'm sure I missed some.....