PDA

View Full Version : Pro 20 High Rise

Jay Murakoshi
01-24-2009, 01:24 PM
No, I'm not selling a high rise apartment... This is product that is sold by Spirit River, Inc.

It holds 6 Pro-20 hook boxes. Can be used for hooks, beads, eyes, etc... Also has wooden dowels on top for spools of thread.

Selling price: $25.00 plus shipping. Weighs around 5lbs.

If you're interested, send me an email

Thanks

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
01-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Been trying to post a photo of the high rise but can't copy it from PB. How do you open two brousers at the same time

Jay

David Lee
01-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Click on FILE on your toolbar at the top left of the page , then click on OPEN NEW WINDOW .

That's what I do on mine , anyways ....

David

Jay Murakoshi
01-25-2009, 04:32 PM
David,

Thanks for the info.... I tried it but I still couldn't copy and paste from the photobucket.

Thanks

jay

FlyFlogger
01-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Jay,
With the Mac's, I just open the first browser window, minimize it then open the second browser window. I don't use photobucket, but if your able to drag and copy to photo to your desktop, then your in the clear. I have also been successful in copying something from one browser to the clip board, then pasting it with the other browser especially when including linking code for photos when posting in a forum.

For photos I was not able to copy, I did a Mac screen capture, then worked over the .png capture file with PhotoShop, then saved it with PhotoShop as a regular .jpg file. It's a roundabout way, but it works. Capture keys are Command+Shift+3 for an entire screen capture, or Command+Shift+4 for a capture with a target hair when you can select certain parts of the screen as you see fit. Soon as you capture, it puts the .png file on your desktop so it's easy to find and start working with.

See ya next month at the Pasadena show I hope, Take Care.
Perry