PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Jay Murakoshi
01-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Happy New Year to all the Kiene board members. Couldn't keep the eyes open until midnight to watch the ball drop. I guess working on my bathroom remodeling all day is wearing me out.
New Year's resolutions - I have none. If I did, I wouldn't keep them. I just want to fish more :-) on the waters like the Delta, American & Yuba (for shad) and all lakes that have big carp. One goal I do have is too catch a 100 pound rooster, like the one that was pictured on someone's site. 2009 could be the year.

One thing about the new year - it's shoooooow time. My favorite time of the year. Ya get to see everyone for that one visit a year. ISE San Mateo is next week and then ISE Sacramento the following week. Hope to see you there

Jay

David Lee
01-01-2009, 11:05 AM
HNY right back atchya , Jay !

BTW ..... Thanks for inspiring me over the years with those BEAUTIFUL flies of yours !!

Quick question - what color/materials do you use for the specific Sardina Sea Habit ?? I'm gonna have to tie up a mess o' them for October .......

Everyone else - have a GREAT 2009 !!!!!!!!

David

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks 'Everyone' for making our BB a lot of fun.

I guess we made it through another year.....Happy New 2009.

Jay Murakoshi
01-01-2009, 11:31 AM
David,

The colors for the Sardina are:

Shoulders: gray ghost and pearl krystal flash

Topping: Lime Green Krystal Flash, Honey Color buck tail, Root Beer Krystal flash
Lime Green Krystal Flash

Shoot me an email and I will describe the tying steps or go to the Sea Habit white knight on my site and when you start tying in the topping, substitute the colors for what written above

Any questions, give me a jingle

Jay

Scott V
01-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Happy New Years to everyone and there families. I, like Jay have no resolution other than to keep fishing as much as possible.