PDA

View Full Version : Ringing in the New Year

Jay Murakoshi
12-29-2008, 08:14 PM
While most everyone will be out celebrating and ringing in the new year, I be hanging the tiles on the wall. Yep, I've gone back to being a do-it-yourself'er contractor.. Remember, this past summer, I was laying 1100 sq feet of tile. I got so much confidence that I'm now tackling two bathrooms. I've already gutted the main bathroom and getting ready to start some tile work. I figure it's too dang cold to fish so I have to make use of my time some how.

Anyway, I hope you guys find more fish in 2009 and Scott V. may the Baja Gods hook you up with the Grande Pez Gallo.

Tip one for me but find a designated driver

Be Safe and Happy New Year

Jay

Charlie Gonzales
12-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Have fun Jay... If I may give you one piece of advice, stay away from the premixed thin sets and grouts. They dont nearly have the life span of the baged matierials.

One of Bills customers who manufactures tiles dropped me an email recently and one of his designs is a trout scene.... pretty cool. I think hes in Santa Rosa... should go visit his factory then go fish the russian for steelies...

mems
12-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Aloha Jay and Charlie, good luck with the bathroom stuff. I will be off-shore tomorrow hoping for some New Year's eve sashimi. Don't blow off any good fingers, Mems.