PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein takes a shot at stripers and black bass in delta

JerryInLodi
12-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Feinstein, poorly informed about the truth of the demise of the delta has bought into the water contractor's bill of goods about the "predatory striper and has added the LMB to the "wanted" list.

An article on her latest letter and a copy of the letter itself are on the CSPA website.

www.calsport.org

lee s.
12-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Well Jerry,
We just had our chance to rid ourselves of many of these "political nincumpoop a-holes" and we did not take advantage.
In the Feb. issue of "Fly Fisherman" magazine, on pp49, paragraph #5, it tells of the buildup of the winter run of chinooks going from a low of 186 in 1994 to a return of over 9000 in 2003....WITH the presence of our "invasive" stripers and LM's.
I DO believe that if we continue to leave it up to these PNA's to restore our fisheries rescources, [PNA's who's only interest is to put our water in a pipe and sell it!!!] our fisheries are doomed. We may as well plant and promote Northern pike to have SOMETHING to fish for. Seems DFG has proven them [northerns] to be a VERY hearty and resilient fish.:lol
.....lee s.

Darian
12-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I've been reading that she's considering a run for the Office of Governor of California in the next election.... Oughta be interesting with a governor who's spouse is a developer (Mr. Blum). :-| :-|

Pez
12-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Ms Frankestein has become very scary. She is one of thouse "dinosaururs" that should be place in the unemployment line. I think she is to the right of the republicans. Politicians should be like the toilet paper...use only once and discarded.