PDA

View Full Version : Air Art? Unreal...................

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-21-2008, 09:16 AM
http://vimeo.com/1968128?pg=embed&sec=1968128

I just received this from Chris Pasley.

I still don't know how to talk about this? It's beyond the norm.

Have your speakers on too.........

Darian
11-21-2008, 10:12 AM
That's absolutely mezmerizing.... :nod: Has the same affect as an aquarium on me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-21-2008, 10:37 PM
Yes Darian........when I first ran it I was in a spell myself. I just froze up.....staring.

It looks like a big fish in a giant aquarium.

Darian
11-22-2008, 09:39 AM
I looked at the video again, today. It reminded me of the glider competition held in the Macon hanger at Moffet Field in Mountian View. If you've ever seen it (the event), gliders were taken high up into the rafters for release and then judged by the time and style of flight. :cool:

Inside the Macon hanger is a huge amount of air space and there're few, if any, air currents. So the gliders are free to soar for quite a while. We were told, while I stayed there, that the condensation builds up inside the hanger and forms fog. It would be interesting to see that fish gliding around inside that hanger. :D

erhetta
11-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Now that was something different that I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy Chimenti
11-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Very realistic movement. I also keyed in on the pectoral fins. Makes the new generation swimbaits look like dog doo. Just think how many they could sell if the re-skinned them with say, a brown trout covering... a black bass covering. I'd buy it. Kind of makes you pity the guy with the blue blimp.

We can finally experience how crawdads feel.

k.hanley
11-24-2008, 10:47 AM
I wanna go fishin -- I mean flying -- I mean fishin -- heck I don't know what I mean after seeing that. Outstanding! I want one. Bill we need one of those at your Fair. Excellent tidbit. Very cool. Thanks.
Cheers, Ken