PDA

View Full Version : Mixed up boot sizes? Crazy...........

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-15-2008, 12:03 AM
We have a new pair of Patagonia 'Canyon Walker' light weight felt sole wading boots that have the sizes mixed up some how.

The right boot is a size 11 and the left is a 12?

If you have feet that are these sizes we have a pair of boots for you.

Your street shoe sizes would be size 10 right and size 11 left if you are going to wear waders with them.

Reg $120 now $60..........

FlyFlogger
11-15-2008, 07:22 AM
Bill,
My wife and myself were getting her a new pair or wading boots about a month ago in a Southern California shop. We ran into exactly the same thing with the Chota boots she was looking at. I guess I know what happens when the factory has a boot or two that is an odd size left over :nod:

Perry

pgw
11-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I picked up a pair of Danner Wading Shoes a few years ago at a shop that had the same issue (1 size 14 and 1 size 15 in the same box)...their theory was that a customer (gasp!) with one foot larger than the other did a "quick switch" during the try-on & fit process.

I asked the shop why they didn't send the shoes back to Danner for an adjustment and was advised that they decided not to sell the product any more.

I bought the mismatched pair for $30, called Danner, fully explained the situation, and was advised to send the shoes to Danner and they would send me a "pair" in my correct size. Shipping cost me $8 and a week later I had a pair of matched size 15 studded wading shoes.

Paul