PDA

View Full Version : 8' TRi-hull fiberglass pram for sale

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-13-2008, 09:50 PM
My old buddy Bill King want to sell his 8' one man Olympian pram.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

This 8' Olympia tri-hull design is for stillwater and/or Class 1 or 2 rivers. This 8' utilitarian fishing pram is small and mighty. The tri-hull provides agility and sure-handedness you need in moving waters. The low profile keeps you from getting pushed around by gusty wind on lakes and ponds. The longevity is long and strong; the maintenance is low. This pram is 20 yrs old and has a few nicks to prove how tough fiberglass fits this fly fishing platform. Car top travels w' dolly wheels allows one man loading, unloading, launching. Roadside launch is simple since you can slide the boat off the car top, hold up the front and roll rear dolly wheels to and from the waters.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Overall length
8'

Width at oarlocks
56"

Bottom width
44"

Side height at oarlock
16 1/2"

Maximum load capacity
400#

Weight
75#

Bill King's email:

bill.king4@sbcglobal.net

koffler
11-14-2008, 09:41 AM
What's the price?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Email Bill King and he can tell you.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Reply from Bill King:

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Ed:

I set the sale price for my 8' Olympian Pram @500.00 because new prams sell for $1300 or more. Now I want to contract an agreeable sale price and will agree to include accessory items that the buyer may need and want.

One 8' Olympian Fiberglass Pram

Two Oar lock and two oars;

15 lb Bow anchor and 10lb stern anchor with ropes;

One seat cushion type flotation unit;

3.5 two stroke Nissan long shaft motor.

MinnKota Endura 36 eclectic motor

12 Volt Deep Cycle battery.

Recharger for Deep Cycle battery

This pram has spent many days in Northern CA lakes and months on the American River. I will Included council and advice where to launch and how to setup your pram to fish: shad, steelhead, strippers, salmon in the American River. I will include a map of stillwaters and mark the calendar dates for best times or year for rainbows.