That is all.

me

Adam Grace
10-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Ditto!

The lack of Salmon is scary!

Ryan Miller
10-27-2008, 09:44 PM
I have to agree with the previous posts... it was very hot out on the river that day and fishing was not indicative of late October. I had the privilege of sharing the Feather with several talented anglers and had a good time watching everyone fish.

I was on the Feather again today and fishing was slow, we hit a few fish here and there but overall not much. More salmon moved in and they are starting to cut redds pretty good. The lack of salmon is typical this time of year in the high flow, any day now the fishing could blow wide open.

I will be on the Feather for the next 4 days.

Client Steve Pereira with a beauty.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/Rhmiller/PICT0135.jpg

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-27-2008, 09:47 PM
That's looks like a fresh-run wild Feather River Steelhead?

............very nice.

double ipa
10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
fished last week on the feather in low flow and had 2-3 hook-ups per angler and all of those hook-ups before noon and nothing the rest of the day until dark. only 2 of us fishing and fish were 15-17in.

Adam Grace
10-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Ryan it was god to see you again.

I'm glad that Steve landed that perty steelhead, he's a nice guy, so is his wife Carla.

jhaquett
11-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Anyone trying the Feather in this inclement weather?

I am very curious to hear if it picks up due to the storms, I'm sure it will at least a little.

Bryan Morgan
11-01-2008, 05:32 PM
We need some action on the A. We had a bannner year on the sub adults last year. I did notice that they cut a new side channel at the lower Sunrise area. It did expose quite a bit of spawning gravel. We'll see if it fills in this winter. The engineer told me that they were not intending on adding extra gravel that they had staged at Sailor Bar.