PDA

View Full Version : La Paz trip in May 2009......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Jay Murakoshi will be here on Saturday, November 22, 2008 to put on a pre-trip information seminar for our 'Kiene's BB' group trip with him to La Paz.

Everyone and anyone is invited because it will be very educational for all.

I am sure Jay will bring his PowerPoint presentation as well.

No RSVP necessary.....just show up.

Jay's web site:

http://www.fliesunlimited.com/Home.html

john
10-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Could someone audio or video tape this? Mapquest says it's a 28 hour and 53 minute drive for me.(Also opening day of deer season) john

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-20-2008, 09:33 AM
OK John..............we will work on that.

All we need is a digital movie camera and a tripod.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Jay will be here at the shop next Saturday, November 22 from 11:00am till 2:00pm for a pre-trip meeting.

He will being talking about all aspects of this trip and put on a PowerPoint presentation as well.

Jay will tie some of the patterns needed too.

Everyone is invited so it's not just for our group who is going.

If you are thinking of going to the East Cape this might be good info for you.

Jay Murakoshi
11-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Don't forget, I'll be at the Kiene's on Saturday morning to do a pre-trip Baja presentation.
It will include a power point presentation with a little Quicktime movie" added. I will also discuss and tie a couple patterns, one being the Sea Habit White Knight and a Hollow Fly.
If anyone needs a little more preparation, I'll be glad to help them out.
I know the trip is a few months away, but time flys by real fast when your out fishing the local waters.

One thing I'm going to mention right now is too check your passport. If it's going to expire within 6 months from your scheduled arrival date, IT'S TIME TO APPLY FOR A NEW ONE !!!

See you on Saturday

Jay