PDA

View Full Version : RIO Windcutter and heads

Scott V
10-03-2008, 10:09 AM
I have a used RIO 10/11/12 Windcutter and RIO floating, type 3 and type 6 head. I have no use for it, the lines appear to be in very good condition. I am looking to make a trade for it. I would love to trade for either some Ron Dong crease flies or clousers. I do not spey fish so I need no spey equipment, but I am getting ready for a trip to La Paz in May so anything you can provide me with that would work down there would be great. If you have some 12 weight shooting heads or a 12 weight line for saltwater that would be nice also. Or if you want to just give me cash that always works too.

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Scott

Scott V
10-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Thanks Carl,
I have a RIO Tropical Outbound floating running line and a Type 6 shooting head. I would like a 12 weight Intermediate running line, a floating shooting head, or an Intermediate or Type 3 head. And what would really be cool would be to have a couple of your Crease flies. You should have known I would ask for those. I would be happy with that.

Scott V
10-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Line and shooting heads for $60. Come on spey guys you know you want this. A shooting line with 3 heads.